- Ontario 4 Safe Technology
The EMF Medical Conference 2021
Prevention, Diagnosis and Treatment of EMF Associated Illness
January 28 - 31, 2021 A Virtual Conference
The EMF Medical Conference (EMFMC) 2021 will convene leading physicians, clinicians, and scientist for a series of presentations on the prevention, diagnosis, and treatment of EMF associated illness. Experts in EMF assessment will present proven methods that can prevent or limit EMF exposure hazards. Attendees will benefit from the Pre-Conference Course, “Electrosmog and Electrotherapeutics 101” on October 23 & 24, 2020 with Magda Havas PhD, Global EMF Expert.
Click here to read the blog by Dr. Magda Havas, PhD, on “The Yin Yang of ElectroMagnetic Frequencies” and then see below to learn more about her Pre-Conference Course! (N.B. 23/24 Oct 20 8-11am EST). Note if you register for the Conference and missed the Pre-Conference course – there is an option purchase the preconference course in February after the conference has concluded.
From Dr Magda Havas on the pre-Conference Course:
· It’s a virtual course using ZOOM
· The course is intended for health care providers and those eligible can get 4 CME credits
· If you want to sign up for the course (you might enjoy it) here is the link. We tried to keep the cost as low as possible.
· Hope some of you can join us!